TRUNG HỌC DUY TÂN - PHAN RANG :: Xem chủ đề - Tiny Yotel
TRUNG HỌC DUY TÂN - PHAN RANG TRUNG HỌC DUY TÂN - PHAN RANG
Nơi gặp gỡ của các Cựu Giáo Sư và Cựu Học Sinh Phan Rang - Ninh Thuận

Trang BìaTrang Bìa   Photo Albums   Trợ giúpTrợ giúp   Tìm kiếmTìm kiếm   Thành viênThành viên   NhómNhóm   Ghi danhGhi danh 
Kỷ Yếu  Mục Lục  Lý lịchLý lịch   Login để check tin nhắnLogin để check tin nhắn   Đăng NhậpĐăng Nhập 

Tiny Yotel

Gửi bài mới   Trả lời chủ đề này    TRUNG HỌC DUY TÂN - PHAN RANG -> Cà Kê Dê Ngỗng
Xem chủ đề cũ hơn :: Xem chủ đề mới hơn  
Người Post Đầu Thông điệp
SNOW WHITE

Ngày tham gia: 29 Oct 2007
Số bài: 3689

Bài gửiGửi: Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:50 pm    Tiêu đề: Tiny Yotel

Tiny Yotel

A luxury hotel with capsule-shaped rooms has become a hit with travellers in London and Amsterdam.

Convenient... the Yotel hotel group draws on influences of Japan, airline travel and luxury yachts as inspiration for its capsule-like cabins. Yotel hotels are located inside airports at Heathrow and Gatwick, London, as well as Schiphol, Amsterdam. Click here for a virtual tour of the premium cabin. Picture: Yotel

Good things come in small packages... Yotel promotes itself as having "everything you would expect from a luxury hotel in a small space". The rooms overlap to create upper and lower cabin and has overhead hand luggage storage. Standard cabins at Heathrow and Gatwick airports measure 2.25 metres by 2.86 metres. Picture: Yotel

Demand... Yotel's Jo Berrington says the hotel is exceptionally busy. "London's Heathrow hotel is operating at 180 per cent and our new property at Schiphol, Amsterdam doing 140-160 per cent, in only four months," she said. Picture: Yotel

Features... the premium cabin has a double bed and a retractable storage area below the bed along with a fold out work desk and stool. Picture: Yotel

Relax... each cabin includes an en suite bathroom, flat screen TV, free WiFi and 24-hour in-cabin service. Picture: Yotel

Sleep... you can choose between premium, twin and standard cabins. Picture: Yotel

History... the first Yotels opened at Gatwick and Heathrow airports in 2007 and were followed by one at Schipol, Amsterdam last year. Picture: Yotel

Acclaimed... Yotel won an award for Business Accommodation of the Year at the UK's Business Travel Awards this year. Picture: Yotel

Affordable luxury... a minimum price for a four hour booking starts at $80 for a premium or twin cabin and $51 for a standard cabin at Gatwick and Heathrow airports. Picture: Yotel

Inspiration... Simon Woodroffe, the founder of Yotel, says he pondered how the capsule hotel idea would work in the UK. "I was lucky enough to get an upgrade to the sleeper bed in British Airways first class. I went to sleep with the conundrum of how to make a Japanese capsule hotel acceptable in the west and woke up realising the solution was around me: all I needed to do was find the designer of the BA first class cabin and ask them to help me design a hotel," he said. Picture: Yotel

Về Đầu Trang
Trình bày bài viết theo thời gian:   
Gửi bài mới   Trả lời chủ đề này    TRUNG HỌC DUY TÂN - PHAN RANG -> Cà Kê Dê Ngỗng Thời gian được tính theo giờ GMT - 4 giờ
Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang

Chuyển đến 
Bạn không có quyền gửi bài viết
Bạn không có quyền trả lời bài viết
Bạn không có quyền sửa chữa bài viết của bạn
Bạn không có quyền xóa bài viết của bạn
Bạn không có quyền tham gia bầu chọn